Want to be a contributor or guest author at CancerBro?
Looking to increase your visibility and authority as a health expert?
We at CancerBro are accepting guest posts in health and wellness niche. Our editorial team review each guest post against these guidelines and it is only their final decision whether to publish your content or not.
Do note that CancerBro holds the copyright of all content on our website.
Follow these guidelines to get published:
- Send us your pitches at [email protected] including the topics you wish to cover on the blog. It is recommended that you should start working on the content only after we agree on a topic.
- Suggested word count: 1000+
- The content should be 100% unique. We don’t publish content that is already published elsewhere.
- After submitting your guest post, you give us the right to edit the content. However, if the post isn’t published on our blog, then you can share it elsewhere.
- Include sources only from authority websites to back up your claim or statements in the article.
- Linking policies: We don’t link to any site which has objectionable content. All links must be contextual. Our editoral team will review each link and decide whether to include it in the published version or not.
- After submitting your article, you give us the editing rights of the content to improve the article structure, readability, etc.
- After your post is published on our website, you can’t publish it elsewhere. However, feel free to share it on your social media profiles and link it from other websites.
What you should avoid:
- Sending us duplicate content.
- Images whose copyrights are not owned by you.
- Content with spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Keyword stuffed articles.
Please Note: We reserve the right to reject your submission, if we feel it doesn’t adhere to our quality standards.
If you have any other queries, then write us at [email protected].