Thomas Green cancer survivor story:
1. Thomas Green was born on July 30, 1971
2. He is a Canadian comedian, actor, filmmaker, and talk show host.
3. He is known for his roles in Road Trip, Charlie’s Angels,
4. Freddy Got Fingered, Stealing Harvard, and his show-The Tom Green Show.
5. In March 2000, Tom Green was diagnosed with, testicular cancer.
6. He underwent a surgery, to remove his right testicle.
7. The surgery forced him to take at least 10 weeks off of work.
8. Luckily, cancer didn’t spread and he didn’t need chemo.
9. On May 23, 2000, MTV aired a one-hour special episode of the Tom Green Show.
10. The episode followed Tom through his treatment and included graphic footage of the surgical procedure.
11. Tom uses humor to educate!
12. During this time, he started the “Tom Green’s Nuts Cancer Fund” to raise money for cancer research.
13. If he can do it, you can too.
Join our community of fighters and survivors, motivate and uplift each other to fight cancer together.