Following are some common prostate cancer symptoms, which may help in early diagnosis if attended appropriately:
- Weak and interrupted (stop-and-go) flow of urine.
- Sudden urge to urinate or frequent urination.
- Trouble in starting urination or emptying the bladder completely.
- Painful and/or burning micturition.
- Blood in urine or semen.
- Pain in the back, hips, ribs, or pelvis (due to the spread of disease to bones).
- Breathlessness, cough (due to the spread of disease to lungs).
Also read: prostate cancer staging.
Join our community of fighters and survivors, motivate and uplift each other to fight cancer together.