At Cancerbro Healthcare Private Limited (“Cancerbro”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), we acknowledge and respect your right to privacy. We take your concerns related to privacy and security seriously.
What personal information do we collect?
You may generally use the Sites without disclosing personal information. However, use of certain features and functions of the Sites may require you to submit personal information to us. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, which includes name, address, email address, telephone number, and other information that identifies you. We do not require anyone to share any personal information in order to access and view the Site, but in order to submit a question to our experts, we will need your email address. The only personal information we collect is information that you volunteer, for example, by submitting a question, sending us an email, completing an online survey, or requesting to be on our mailing list.
We may use third party service providers to assist us in collecting and maintaining this personal information. However, we require such service providers to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
What non- personal information do we collect?
When you visit our Sites, we (or a third party vendor or contractor on our behalf) may passively collect non-personal information about you.
- Our Internet server automatically tracks the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers that access our site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you access the Internet. IP addresses are not personal information because different individuals may use the same computer to access the Internet. Cancerbro may use this information to evaluate how visitors navigate our Sites and help improve the content.
How We May Use Your Information
In this section, we discuss how we may use the Personal and Non-Personal Information that we collect.
- By registering for the Services, you are agreeing to receive certain communications. Precisely, we may use your registration information to send you communications about our products and services and the products and services of our third party sponsors through pop-ups, banners and emails. You may also subscribe to receive certain email newsletters sent to registered users from time to time which you may manage through the newsletter subscriptions area within your account settings.
- In connection with advertising and marketing activities, Cancerbro may:
- As described above, we use web beacons and cookies to track your use of the Services, including content consumption, and may associate this information with other information that we have about you, including Personal Information, thereby creating a profile of you that we may update from time to time (“User Profile”).
- We use information that we collect about users of our Services, including Personal Information, to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the Services (including advertising and Sponsored Programs), to develop new Services and for market analysis. We may combine this information with information that we obtain from third parties.
- We may use your account information to administer your account, respond to your inquiries you send to us and to send you administrative communications about the Services.
How We Disclose the Information We Collect?
Our policy is to not sell, rent, lease, provide or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated entities unless specifically described here or in any other terms that may apply to your use of a particular Site.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to any Third Party we engage for the purpose of administering, operating, configuring site design, maintaining and providing internal support for our Sites and Content on the Sites. These Third Parties are called “third party service providers” and provide internal support to operations and activities and for Site design, development, advertising, hosting and operations. For example, we may employ third party service providers to send direct emails on our behalf or to provide information technology support. We may also use third party service providers to display or serve advertising on our Sites, run promotions, and distribute email messages or web-based newsletters and other information. We take reasonable efforts to ensure that our third party service providers protect your privacy, and that they are not permitted to use your Personal Information for their own marketing or promotional purposes.
We also reserve the right to make your Personal Information available to Third Parties in the following situations:
- when compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process;
- if we believe you are or may be a threat to the safety, property, interests or rights of Cancerbro or others;
- in order to investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests;
- in a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination;
- when you otherwise consent.
How do we protect your information?
You can opt out of receiving promotional email from us by indicating that preference when you contact us, by sending us an email at any time.
Our Sites may offer publicly accessible blogs, support groups or message boards. Be aware that any personal information you disclose in those public forums may be collected and used by others outside the control of Cancerbro. Please contact the posted administrator of a particular forum to request removal of your personal information. In some cases we may not be able to remove your information.
Correcting or Updating your Personal Information.
If you have provided your Personal Information to us, you can update or delete it by logging into your account or contacting us at [email protected] . Although we may provide you with the ability to update or delete Personal Information directly on our Site, some Personal Information may not be changed or deleted by you and may require you to contact Cancerbro for verification.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Writing to us at the following Email address: