As October is breast cancer awareness month, we have compiled a list of best positive breast cancer quotes to spread awareness and motivate our beloved sisters in their journey. The news of breast cancer diagnosis can instantly break anyone. It takes to heal and get in terms of the disease. At this point in time, reading others experience can help a lot and know that you are not alone in this journey. We hope these inspirational breast cancer quotes will help you gain a better perspective on life and know that there is life after cancer too.
We have also highlighted breast cancer survivor stories and quotes by those inspiring women who are now working to support our sisters against this disease. According to American Cancer Society, breast cancer is one of most common cancer among women. Unfortunately, it is also one of most common cancer causing deaths among women.
Spreading awareness is the best way to protect our sisters from these disease and save precious lives.
You might want to gain more information on cancer and its treatment, information on various side effects of cancer and it’s treatment and survivor stories of hope and motivation.
Don’t forget to have a look at our website resources that may be helpful for you.
- Information about various types of cancers
- Cancer Drugs
- Lifestyle Changes
- Side Effects of cancer and it’s treatment
- Survivor Stories of hope and motivation
Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes
1 “Supporting the FIGHTERS, Admiring the SURVIVORS, Honoring the Taken, and Never Giving Up Hope.”
2. ***** FAITH ******
****** DESIRE ******
** HUMOR **********
3. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says ‘I’ll try again tomorrow.'” – Mary Anne Radmacher
4. “The best protection is early detection.”
5. “Knowing it exists is not enough. Get informed. Pass it on.”
6. “Keep the lumps out of your cups.”
7. “Pink October. Don’t let this fight fade away.”
8. “Turn up the pink.”
9. “When fear knocks, let faith answer the door.” – Robin Roberts
10. “In this family no one fights alone.”
11. OVERCOME THROUGH COURAGE & STRENGTH
12. “Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything anymore.” – Melissa Etheridge
13. “Every woman needs to know the facts. And the fact is, when it comes to breast cancer, every woman is at risk.” – Debbie Wasserman Schultz
14. “Whether you’re a mother or father, or a husband or a son, or a niece or a nephew or uncle, breast cancer doesn’t discriminate.’ – Stephanie McMahon
15. “Breast cancer is scary and no one understands that like another woman who has gone through it too.” – Mindy Sterling
16. “With breast cancer, it’s all about detection. You have to educate young women and encourage them to do everything they have to do.” – Bill Rancic
17. “Cancer may have started the fight, but I will finish it.”
18. “Beat cancer. Small steps every day.”
19. “Scars are tattoos with better stories.”
20. Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin
Breast Cancer Survivor Quotes
As October is breast cancer awareness month, we decided to honor the month by sharing quotes of breast cancer survivors from our community who shared their stories with us to spread awareness and give hope to anyone affected by breast cancer.
21. “YOU ARE NOT YOUR SCARS.” – MALISA MORRIS
Malisa Morris is the founder of “Embracing Our Scars” and is now working to support and motivate breast cancer patients around the world.
22. “Keep putting one foot in front of the other. That’s all you need to do right now” – Jen
Jen is a breast cancer survivor and has documented her journey in her blog – “Cancer. Life. Jen”.
23. “Life is much better when you choose happy. Despite your uncontrollable circumstances you have the choice to choose happy and to choose life.” – Lakeia Clark
Lakeia Clark is a breast cancer survivor and now is a photographer, author, coach, and entrepreneur. She is the founder of “Choose Happy”.
24. “I can do all things through christ, who strengthens me” – Brenda
Brend is Her-2 positive breast cancer survivor. She is quite positive and is now working to spread breast cancer awareness.
25. “From every wound, there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says ‘I survived’.” – Kim
Kim runs Smile Through The Fog – a blog about her journey to inspire others.
26. “It’s ok to not be ok all the time.” – Shauna Kirby
Shauna Kirby loves adventure and after winning against breast cancer, she is working to support others in their journey.
27. “Let your faith be bigger than your fear.” – Alicia
Alicia is also an inspiring breast cancer survivor who shared her jouney with us to spread the word against breast cancer.
28. “99% is not 100%. I want that other 1%” – Sarah
Sarah was diagnosed with breast cancer in the year 2016. According to her, you are your own best advocate and you should ask as many questions from your doctors to be aware of your medical state.
29. “Fearless does not mean you aren’t afraid; it means you accept the fear and move forward anyway.” – Brianne Joseph
Brianne Jospeh is a Private Investigator and Keynote Speaker. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in the year 2015.
30. “I had cancer, cancer did not have me!” – Micha
Inspirational Breast Cancer Quotes
31. “You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.”
32. “There can be life after breast cancer. The prerequisite is early detection.” – Ann Jillian
33. “I personally know women who are breast cancer survivors and will do all I can to support the cause. Besides, I love boobies!” – Jane Wiedlin
34. “Since I had cancer I’ve realised that every day is a bonus.” – Geoffrey Boycott
35. “The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” – Nikolai Lenin
36. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined.”
37. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven’t.”
38. “Once cancer happens it changes the way you live for the rest of your life.” – Hayley Mills
39. “Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me.” – Ingrid Bergman
40. “Never give up. Life is worth living. There is life after cancer.”
Breast cancer quotes for survivors
41. “Have your own experience and trust your intuition. A million people will tell you what you should and shouldn’t be doing, but you know yourself and your body best — do what you think is right.” — Christina Steinorth-Powell
42. “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. So the only thing to be really afraid of is if you don’t go get your mammograms.” — Cynthia Nixon
43. “I do not feel any less of a woman. I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity.” — Angelina Jolie
44. “Fight each round take it on the chin. And never never never give in.”
— Olivia Newton-John
45. Having cancer does make you try to be better at everything you do and enjoy every moment. It changes you forever. But it can be a positive change.” — Jaclyn Smith, Actress
46. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” — Mary Anne Radmacher
47. “I’m battling cancer. It’s another battle I intend to win” – Arlen Specter
48.“Physical strength is measured by what we can carry; spiritual by what we can bear.”
49. “Cancer has shown me what family is. It showed me a love that I never knew really existed.” – Michael Douglas
50. “When someone has cancer, the whole family and everyone who loves them does, too.” – Terri Clark
Funny Breast Cancer Quotes
51. “I didn’t survive breast cancer to die from stress.”
52. “Breast cancer messed with the wrong chick.”
53. “Could we hurry up please and find a cure please? Pink is not my color.”
54. Heck Yes, They’re fake! The Real Ones Tried to Kill Me!
55. I told cancer to Buzz off!
56. Mad Chick in the fight against breast cancer because it messed with my sister
57. Check your boobies. Mine tried to kill me!
58. Chemonesia – Loss of memory as a result of….. What was the question?
59. Bald is the new sexy.
60. Ghosts and Goblins don’t scare me, I survived breast cancer.
Hope these inspirational and positive breast cancer quotes will help you to gain better perspective on life. If you like them, then please share the article or quotes on your social media profiles – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so that anyone who is fighting breast cancer can also get motivated. You can also read here about breast cancer staging and treatment to know the disease better.