– Michael Hall was born on February 1, 1971, in Raleigh, North Carolina.
– His father died of prostate cancer in 1982, when Hall was eleven years old.
– He is known for his roles as Dexter Morgan, in TV Network series Dexter and as David Fisher in the HBO drama series Six Feet Under.
– In 2010, He won a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award for his role in Dexter.
– On January 13, 2010, Hall’s agent and the spokesman confirmed that Hall was undergoing treatment for a form of Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
– After undergoing Chemotherapy for 3 months. On April 25, 2010, It was announced that Hall’s cancer was fully in remission.
-He then started working for the next season of Dexter.
– In 2011, Hall was the celebrity spokesperson for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Light the Night Walk” fundraising campaign.
– If he can do it, you can too.
Join our community to connect with fighters and survivors across the globe.
Join our community of fighters and survivors, motivate and uplift each other to fight cancer together.