9 Harmful effects of processed foods
- Processed foods are one of the major cause of metabolic disorders.
- Kidney problems and rapid aging
- Weak Bones
- Processed foods are responsible for the inflammation
- Digestive Problems-because when foods are processed, natural fibers, vitamins, and nutrients are stripped off.
- Makes you tired with low energy levels.
- Processed foods contain genetically-modified organisms, linked to infertility.
- Preservatives, artificial colors, and flavors can cause allergic reactions
- Consuming processed food means consuming harmful chemicals. This can cause cancer in the long-term.
Join our community to connect with fighters and survivors across the globe.
Also read, 10 harmful effects of alcohol.