13 cancer symptoms you should be aware of
- A change in bowel habits that cannot be explained by dietary changes
- Blood in stools
- Lump in breast or axilla or abnormal nipple discharge
- A lump or swelling in testicles.
- Change in the flow or frequency of urination
- Blood in urine
- Difficulty in swallowing or indigestion
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Unexplained fever, weight loss, or night sweats
- Back pain, abdominal pain, or bloating in women.
- Swollen lymph nodes in neck, axilla and/or groin
- Non-healing sores or persistent white or red patches in the oral cavity
- Prolonged cough or hoarseness with/without blood in sputum.
Join our community to connect with fighters and survivors across the globe.
Also read about, 8 tips for healthy life and cancer prevention.