Laurence Tureaud Cancer Survivor Story
1. Laurence Tureaud professionally known as Mr. T was born on May 21st, 1952.
2. He is an American actor and retired professional wrestler.
3. He is known for his roles as B. A. Baracus in the series The A-Team and as boxer Clubber Lang in Rocky III.
4. He was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoma in 1995.
5. After a month of treatment, he beat the lymphoma that time around.
6. But unfortunately, cancer returned a year later.
7. Then, he underwent several years of chemotherapy.
8. Finally, he won the biggest battle of his life against the disease.
9. Since then he has worked actively to raise awareness and funds for cancer.
10. “‘Life is an endurance test. It’s not a fifty-yard sprint or a hundred-yard dash; it’s a marathon.”
11. If he can do it, you can too.
Join our community of fighters and survivors, motivate and uplift each other to fight cancer together.