According to American Cancer Society, there will be approx 13,170 new cases of invasive cervical cancer will be diagnosed. The news of cancer diagnosis can leave anyone in absolute shock and pain. But one should not leave their hope and belief behind as there are many cervical cancer survivors out there showcasing that there is life after cancer.
In order to help you to keep a positive outlook on life, we have compiled a list of best 30 inspirational cervical cancer quotes that you will definitely love. Do check them out and share it on your social media profiles to motivate other cervical cancer patients.
You might want to gain more information on cancer and its treatment, information on various side effects of cancer and it’s treatment and survivor stories of hope and motivation.
Don’t forget to have a look at our website resources that may be helpful for you.
- Information about various types of cancers
- Cancer Drugs
- Lifestyle Changes
- Side Effects of cancer and it’s treatment
- Survivor Stories of hope and motivation
Best 30 Inspirational Cervical Cancer Quotes
1. “STAY PERSISTENT.” – Cam
2. “Strength Grows In The Moments When You Think You Can’t Go On But You Keep Going Anyway.” – Crystal
3. “SPARE NO DAY, NO MINUTE, NO SECOND. TIME ISN’T PROMISED, BUT IT IS PERMITTED.” – JAMILAH LAWRY
We have also compiled a list of 105 inspirational quotes for cancer patients and survivors and Motivational quotes to stay strong through cancer.
4. Cervical cancer doesn’t discriminate by how much money you have. The disease affects so many – it’s frightening. Peta Todd
5. Obviously, breast cancer is very much out there but cervical cancer isn’t talked about as much because there’s a bit more of a stigma around it. Certainly that’s something I want to make sure that young girls know. – Iskra Lawrence
6. Go to the doctor, get a checkup, and get Pap smears regularly. Cervical cancer is very preventable, and if you catch it early, there are tons of ways to treat it as well. Mandy Moore
7. She stood in the storm & when the wind did not blow her way, She adjusted her sails.
8. Fighting Cervical Cancer, Going Through Chemo and Still This Sexy.
9. She wears her scars like a Warrior, for they are a reminder that she’s alive.
10. Hope is not a wish. It is a belief!
11. In the battle of my life, being strong is the only choice I have.
12. “My Strength Did Not Come From Lifting Weights. My Strength Came From Lifting Myself Back Up After I was Knocked Down.”
13. “Cervical cancer doesn’t discriminate by how much money you have. The disease affects so many – it’s frightening.” – Peta Todd.
14. “The material things we kill ourselves for just aren’t worth it. I had it all, and I was miserable – but I found myself through cancer.” – Jackie Golson (Cervical Cancer Survivor).
15. Hope is only stronger than the FEAR.
16. “I was freaked out, scared uncertain angry, and determined to bead this.” – Rebecca Goddard
17. “What matters most is how you walk through the fire.”
18. “Cancer won’t take me down. I made the decision to live and fight.”
19. “I am here today, and today I would rather smile than cry.” – Catherine Brunelle
20. “No matter how many times I break down, there is always a little piece of me that says No, you’re not done yet. Get BACK UP!”
21. “I am not superwoman but I survived Cervical Cancer. So, Close Enough!”
22. “Cervical cancer is messy and scary. You throw everything at it. It turns out that might be the best weapon of all.”
23. “Nice Try Cervical Cancer but I am still here.”
24. “I don’t fight cervical cancer. It fights me.”
25. “I’m braver because I fought a giant and won. I’m stronger because I had to be. I’m happier because I’ve learned what matters. I stand taller because I am a survivor.”
26. “My mom’s battle is my battle. Supporting her until she wins.”
27. “A good life is collection of happy moments.”
28. “I am fighting cervical cancer. What’s your super power?”
29. “Dear Cancer, I hope one day you’re just a zodiac sign.”
30. “I didn’t survive cervical cancer to die from stress.”
With this we sum up our list of best inspirational cervical cancer quotes. Hope you will love these quotes and share it with others to spread words of wisdom and encouragement. You can also read here about cervical cancer staging and treatment to know the disease better.