fbpx

Treatment

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Pancreatic Cancer Treatment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Patrick patrick 5 months ago.

• Author
    Patrick
    patrick
    Participant

I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer few weeks back and it was extending to other nearby structures. As oncologist told me, it was “borderline resectable”. And I have been started on chemotherapy. I hope I am able to undergo surgery to remove the Tumor completely.

Don
      don
      Participant

Hey patrick, that diagnosis is a real drag. You’ve got a hard road ahead but keep your head up. I heard “not resectable, without chance of becomeing resectable. That was a year ago, six months ago i had the whipple, today i had my first clear scan. It is threading the needle for sure but you’ve got to put youself in a spot where you are available for awesome stuff to happen. Good luck with chemo.

Patrick
        patrick
        Participant

Hi @don, I know it’s a tough journey for me now. Very difficult indeed. But I will keep fighting till the very end. Keeping positivity in my heart and getting the treatment is all that I can do now.

Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @patrick, we really pray for your quick recovery. You are not alone in this! We all are here to listen and support you.
      Please take a reference from this post – https://cancerbro.com/pancreatic-cancer-treatment/ – Hope it helps 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.