fbpx

Treatment

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Colorectal Cancer Treatment

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Markpaul markpaul 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Markpaul
    markpaul
    Participant

Anyone crave anything during chemotherapy? Oh my God, the chocolate cravings….

Lindsey
    lindsey
    Participant

I was diagnosed with cancer of ascending colon few months back with extensive metastasis to liver and few lung nodules. KRAS testing showed no mutation, so my oncologist started me on cetuximab with chemotherapy. The disease is fairly stable since last few months. I hope it remains the same.

Linda
      linda
      Participant

Hi Lindsey, I’m so sorry to hear about your mets but I’m glad that your condition has been stable. I hope that your treatment continues to keep the cancer in check and that your treatment will be completely successful.

Lindsey
        lindsey
        Participant

I am also happy that my state is stable since last few months. Thanks for your prayers @linda. I really appreciate your support. Hope you are doing all ok as well 🙂

Tofe_evans
    tofe_evans
    Participant

I was diagnosed with rectal cancer locally advanced for which I received chemo along with radiation therapy. Thankfully, after that I could undergo sphincter preserving surgery, followed by few chemotherapy cycles. I am now feeling normal and living a normal life with my family. Any rectal cancer fighters here?

CancerLion
    cancerlion
    Participant

I’m here! 5 years out :). I did 28 days of chemoradiotherapy; surgery and then 8 rounds of FOLFOX

EvanAdams
      evanadams
      Participant

Are you a cancer survivor @cancerlion?

CancerLion
        cancerlion
        Participant

Yes, I had treatment in 2013 and have been clean ever since 🙂

Linda
        linda
        Participant

@cancerlion, I’m glad that you’re doing well, congrats!

CancerLion
        cancerlion
        Participant

Thank you @linda, I hope to be inspiration and information for everyone here, there is hope!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by CancerLion cancerlion.
        Tofe_evans
        tofe_evans
        Participant

Thanks for giving me hopes guys. I am gonna fight this cancer and make it go out of my body.

AngusGrady01
    angusgrady01
    Participant

I am currently on cetuximab and chemotherapy for metastatic colon cancer, spread to liver and peritoneum. After 3 months of treatment, PET scan results are good. Disease has responded to treatment. Doctor has planned to continue the treatment for 3 more months as I am tolerating it well and responding nicely to it. But I don’t know for how long would this response last.

Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster
      Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @angusgrady01 – you can take reference from this video. Hope it helps 🙂

AngusGrady01
        angusgrady01
        Participant

Thanks for replying Cancer_Bro. I am really loving your site. Keep up the good work 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.