fbpx

Treatment

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by BrandiLBenson brandilbenson 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Chantelsoumis
    chantelsoumis
    Participant

I was diagnosed with synovial sarcoma of my right knee that was removed surgically by amputation. I received chemotherapy after that. Now I am disease free for the last more than 1 year. I hope I remain in remission. Did anyone else had the same disease and what was your experience?

BrandiLBenson
      brandilbenson
      Participant

I had Ewing sarcoma in my left leg, I caught the disease in the very early stages, but still did 94 rounds of chemo in one year. I am cancer free and just made my 10 year mark. Treatment after my chemo was a bit tough because of the side affects, but working out and changing my diet helped me. I cut out all meats and sodas.

Abdel
      abdel
      Participant

Hi. I was diagnosed with spindell sarcoma stage 3 last January 2028. I live in Dubai, UAE. I already undergo 35 sessions of Radiation. But the PET/Citi Scan shows lymph node on my lungs afterwards. Currently I am on Chemo Cycle 2. My Oncologist Recommendation is 8 Cycle. Has anybody here in the same boat? And share his experience.

Norman225
        norman225
        Participant

I have stage 4 spindle cell soft tissue sarcoma. I am currently on immune therapy. Has your oncologist tried treating you this way? I just finished my final round of anthracycline. I had 8 rounds of this type of chemo. If you don’t mind me asking what type of symptoms did you have when you were diagnosed?

Abdel
        abdel
        Participant

Sorry January 2018.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.