fbpx

Treatment

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Bone Cancer Treatment

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Kiwited kiwited 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Kiwited
    kiwited
    Participant

As I mention earlier I have bone marrow cancer how long do you stay on watch and wait I got told at my last appointment they waiting to see my lung results and come back in six months.

Nicolemunoz801
    nicolemunoz801
    Participant

I was diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma of the uterus/pelvis when I was 23 in October 2015. It is extremely rare and I was told there are less than 50 documented cases of this. It still falls into the tissue/bone cancer group. I had to have surgery first to remove the tumor because of its placement and how rapidly it was growing. I had my hysterectomy, then we followed the standard protocol for Ewing’s. After 17 rounds of chemotherapy, I became cancer-free in October 2016

Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @nicolemunoz801, thanks for sharing your journey with us. We are really happy to know that you are now cancerfree after such a long treatment. You are an inspiration for other fighters. They can learn how to stay positive and withstand so much pain from your experience. We pray for your good health in future. Keep rocking this world and spreading the word against cancer 🙂

Randal
    randal
    Participant

I am 26 year old diagnosed with osteosarcoma of my right femur few months back. The Tumor was not spread elsewhere. I was initially given chemotherapy following which the Tumor reduced in size and the pain also reduced. Then the doctor did surgery to remove the Tumor. Now I am on chemotherapy again. I hope I will be cured of the disease after this.

Alison87
      alison87
      Participant

Hi Randal. I was also diagnosed with osteosarcoma when I was 26, in my right femur. I had surgery and then 5 months of chemo. I just celebrated being 5 years cancer free last month. I just wanted to write because our stories seem so similar. Hopefully this gives you some hope about life on the other side of cancer. All the best in your fight! If you want to vent or ask me a question, pls feel free!

Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @randal, hope you are doing great! You can take a reference from this article – https://cancerbro.com/bone-cancer-treatment/ – Hope it helps. Praying for your quick recovery!

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.