fbpx

Treatment

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Multiple myeloma Treatment

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Myron myron 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Teri
    teri
    Participant

@myron I’m glad to hear you’re tolerating the treatment well. Similar to you, I deal with fatigue and weakness. During my initial treatment, I dealt with stomach issues and hair loss. The same was true after the stem cell transplant. Now that I’m on maintenance chemo, the fatigue is there but not as bad as previously.

Myron
      myron
      Participant

I hope I too go through this without much side effects. Fatigue and weakness is a bit disabling at times but a satisfaction is these that someday I will be all right. Thanks for your support. I wish the best for you too @teri!

Myron
    myron
    Participant

I am 58 year old and was recently diagnosed with multiple myeloma. And was recently started on bortezomib, lenalidomide therapy along with dexamethasone and have received almost 2 months of therapy. I hope everything goes well.

Teri
      teri
      Participant

Hi @myron, thanks for sharing your treatment plan. How are you handling the side effects?

Myron
        myron
        Participant

Hi @teri, Actually till now touchwood I am tolerating the treatment well without much side effects. Except some fatigue and weakness it’s going fine. May I ask what has been your experience?

Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @myron, please take a reference from this blog post – https://cancerbro.com/multiple-myeloma-treatment/
      Hope it helps 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.