fbpx

Symptoms

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Lymphoma Symptoms

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Jennibear jennibear 3 months ago.

• Author
    Nicolemunoz801
    nicolemunoz801
    Participant

I have noticed many people had swollen lymph nodes as a symptom of their Lymphoma. I however, did not have that. I had chest pains. Anybody else have symptoms like that or something besides swollen nodes?

MattHaag
    matthaag
    Participant

I recently noticed swellings in my neck few weeks back. Initially I kept ignoring it but they continued to increase in size. And recently I also started having fever and weakness. I thought something was wrong and consulted the doctor. And on further tests, I was diagnosed with lymphoma.

Jennibear
      jennibear
      Participant

My first symptom was my face going numb along a nerve in my face, turned out too be a tumor pressing on the nerve. I never had noticably swollen lymphnodes or night sweat or any of that before being diagnosed

Nicolemunoz801
      nicolemunoz801
      Participant

Hi matthaag! I am sorry to hear of your Lymphoma diagnosis 🙁 However, you have a lot of support here! And good job on going to the doctor to advocate for yourself and your health. I had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, stage 3b, in 2009. My symptoms included severe chest pains and fatigue. Please keep us updated with how you are doing and I am here to support you!

MattHaag
        matthaag
        Participant

Thanks again for your support @nicolemunoz801. I am on chemotherapy and everything is going fine till now by God’s grace. The symptoms I had initially including the neck swellings have reduced and I am feeling better. Let’s hope for the best and thanks again for your support.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.