fbpx

Symptoms

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Anal Cancer Symptoms

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Dooneterry dooneterry 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Kaisarhamid
    kaisarhamid
    Participant

Hi guys, I a 30 year old male. Recently, I noticed a lump slightly under my skin on my anus. I noticed this after I was wiping and saw a little bit of blood. Could it be possibly cancer?

ChineduJunior
    chinedujunior
    Participant

I had bleeding in stools for the last few days. Along with that I was also feeling some pain on passing stools. On further testing, I was diagnosed to have anal cancer.

Dooneterry
      dooneterry
      Participant

Hi, could be something or nothing and anal cancer is uncommon. However, arrange an appointment to see your GP, don’t leave it and don’t be embarrassed to go. I suffered with what I thought was a painful haemorrhoid for 6 months and whilst I did see my GP, I wish I’d gone sooner. Instead I put it off trying to deal with the problem myself and because I was embarrassed. Turned out I had anal cancer. If you are concerned, please see your doctor if only for piece of mind. Good luck. Sarah.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Dooneterry dooneterry.
      Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @chinedujunior, sad to know that you are diagnosed with anal cancer. You are not alone in this. We are here for you. Keep us posted on your journey. Our community members would love to help you out 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.