fbpx

Side Effects

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Bone Cancer Side Effects

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Alison87 alison87 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Alison87
    alison87
    Participant

Has anyone suffered complications from their limb salvage surgery? I first contracted a huge joint infection (nearly sepsis), and had to have a antibiotic cement spacer while I finished chemo. And since then I’ve had a number of mechanical issues, including two dislocations, requiring surgeries again. I’ve have 9 surgeries in total relating to the cancer & joint replacement. I also suffered permanent femoral neuropathy. Can anyone relate? It’s so disruptive to my life.

Nicolemunoz801
    nicolemunoz801
    Participant

I had to have a hysterectomy due to my Ewing’s Sarcoma. If anybody else struggles with infertility due to your bone cancer, can you please reach out to me? I am struggling with this at such a young age (I am 26, I had my hysterectomy when I was 23).

Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @nicolemunoz801, really sorry to know that you had to go through such a tough phase at such a young age. No one should ever go through this but this is life where we continuously encounter newer chapters, take lessons from them, and move ahead in life.

We know this is really tough for you but be strong and believe that everything happens for a good reason. God has His own plan!

Sending our best wishes and prayers your way 🙂 Do regular yoga and exercises to stay positive and cope up with the stress.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.