fbpx

Psychological | Emotional

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Soft Tissue Sarcoma Psychological | Emotional

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by MeganTaylor megantaylor 2 months ago.

• Author
    MeganTaylor
    megantaylor
    Participant

Last night, my doctor called me and told me that I have liposarcoma. I haven’t yet told my family about it and I am scared to tell them. I don’t want to make them worry. What should I do?

Rezil
    rezil
    Participant

I can relate , I’m told that the fdc sarcoma cancer I had will return within my life time. However I try not to focus on that and just enjoy the now .or I try to use it as a motivation to enjoy my life and live it to the fullest. I know it’s scary but just enjoy spending time with your mom , laugh make memories . Learn to dance in the rain . Hang in there your not alone . Cancer sucks and I’m sorry your family’s going though this

PastyBland
      pastybland
      Participant

Hii @rezil, things are getting quite better now. I do spend quality time with my mom and create some loving memories. Doing my best to keep her stress levels low and feel her motivated. Hope you are doing okay too!

PastyBland
    pastybland
    Participant

Hello guys, recently my mom has been diagnosed with liposarcoma. The treatment will start from next weak and doctors have told us that she will be cured very soon. But the fact that, even with treatment liposarcoma may grow back and can be life threatening really keeps me worried for my mom and her health.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.