fbpx

Psychological | Emotional

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Bone Cancer Psychological | Emotional

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mirella mirella 7 months ago.

• Author
    Mirella
    mirella
    Participant

Last week, I came to know that I am suffering from bone cancer. This news turned my world upside down. I am just 35 and I don’t know why this shit is happening to me. My life is not normal now. It feels like I have been death sentenced by Cancer. I have lost my zeal towards life, can’t stay positive, can’t sleep properly etc. etc. I know it is normal to be sad and depressed but I don’t find a reason or way to move forward in life.

Nicolemunoz801
      nicolemunoz801
      Participant

Hi Mirella, I am sorry to hear about your bone cancer diagnosis 🙁 What kind do you have? If you don’t mind me asking. I had Ewing’s Sarcoma in my uterus, which is extremely rare. I also felt like I was given a death sentence as this was my second cancer and because of the rarity. I fell into a deep depression. Please know that you have many people here to support you! You may want to look into an anti-depressant/mood stabilizer to help with everything going on. I was skeptical at first but it really helped while I dealt with everything going on and happening so fast. Stay strong!

Mirella
        mirella
        Participant

Hii @nicolemunoz801, thanks for asking. Unfortunately, I have been diagnosed with Chondrosarcoma which is second most common type of bone tumor. Of course, I was shocked when I heard the news of my cancer diagnosis but I have been trying to accept it and move forward in life. My family members, especially my husband has been taking good care of me. He stays up all night to console me when I am in tears. I am lucky to have him in my life. And, thanks for sharing your experience with the disease. Hope you are doing fine now 🙂

Nicolemunoz801
        nicolemunoz801
        Participant

@mirella you are in my thoughts and prayers <3 I am here if you need to talk!

Mirella
        mirella
        Participant

Thanks @nicolemunoz801, It really means a lot to me 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.