fbpx

Psychological | Emotional

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Anal Cancer Psychological | Emotional

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jdec jdec 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    VictorOfoegbu
    victorofoegbu
    Participant

Hello folks, my dad has been recently diagnosed with anal cancer. He is 62 now and occasionally drank and smoked. The cancer has spread to many parts of the body which means he has to go through chemotherapy. I am really worried about that he might not withstand the painful treatment. Can anyone please share their experience so that I can help him get through this tough time in life.

Jdec
      jdec
      Participant

What stage is your dad? I’m so sorry you are having to go through this as a family! Are you on facebook? There is an amazing support group for those going through this journey and also for care givers.

Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @victorofoegbu, we can totally understand your feelings at this moment. It is not easy for anyone to see their loved ones in unbearable pain. It can be really hard for you to see your dad going through this pain but you need to stand by him and make him battle this cancer. What you can do is to make him feel young from inside and tell him everyday that he can get through. Sending our prayers your way 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.