fbpx

Psychological | Emotional

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Pancreatic Cancer Psychological | Emotional

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by JuliaRandana juliarandana 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    JuliaRandana
    juliarandana
    Participant

Need some prayers for my husband who is fighting metastatic pancreatic cancer for last 2 months now. His situation doesn’t seem to improve. I don’t know what my doctors are doing. It really gets frustrating sometimes. Need some tips to stay calm and fight this situation.

JuliaChong
    juliachong
    Participant

Saddest moment for me which I would like to share with you guys. Today morning, my father passed away in his sleep. He was diagnosed 30 days ago with stage IV Pancreatic Cancer that had spread to his Liver. The only treatment option was palliative care. I still can’t believe it that he is gone now. Few months ago, he was in a good shape and suddenly in a month everything changed. Doctors initially gave him 3-8 months, but he didn’t even make it one. Its kind of unbelievable how fast it all happened. On one hand, I’m grateful he’s no longer in pain, but I miss him so badly.

Graham
    graham
    Participant

Hello wonderful people, my elder sister who is 45 has been diagnosed with metastatic pancreatic cancer. I am really sad that she has to go through all this and also I am really scared that cancer might took her from me. She has 2 beautiful girls and a very loving husband. I don’t know how to tell my nieces that her mother is battling cancer for her life. One (Linda) is 14 years old and second (Malina) is 17 years old. Or should I not tell them? Really confused! Can anyone share his/her wisdom on this.

Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @graham, welcome to the community. We really understand that this is the toughest situation in which one can be. We pray to God to shower her blessings and wisdom to take a better decision. However, we haven’t been in a similar situation but I guess it is better to tell the kids as this will help them to love their mother more and your sister will definitely feel better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.