fbpx

Introductions

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Esophageal Cancer Introductions

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Cancer_bro cancer_bro 1 month ago.

• Author
    Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Hello Community Members,

Today, we invite all of you to share how are you doing in your journey. Let’s keep a check on each other and support everyone who needs the help. We are a part of a wonderful community, so let’s make its use in a best possible manner. #helpothers #fightagainstcancer

@gastricgirl83, @conniewear690, @alphatango, @reidbryce, @vickis, @darkg, @cynthia, @cockoffcancer, @agelrod, @lisamcg21, @sexrulescancersucks, @nickic18, @eslancita, @melsarmy, @joanie, @sqwirly, @theanarchris, and @concernedmom.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members

@conniewear690 and @gastricgirl83.

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member – @alphatango

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better

ReidBryce
    reidbryce
    Participant

I survived esophageal cancer. I am 60 years old now. I had my esophagus and half my stomach removed when I was 32. I have difficulties, but have learned to live with them. Every day I am happy That I have survived so long and love being able to give back.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by ReidBryce reidbryce.
    Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member –

@yuliyabaiko, @darkg, @vickis, @nursetina, and @kellyanne.

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

@cynthia, @peanuts, and @prettyboiant.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

@agelrod, @cockoffcancer, and @starbok.

LisaMcG21
    lisamcg21
    Participant

Hi everyone I’m Lisa and I just lost my dad 2 months ago on the 24th to a tough fight with esophageal cancer.

Cancer_bro
      cancer_bro
      Keymaster

Hii @lisamcg21, so sorry to hear about your loss. May his soul rest in peace with almighty!

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members

@nikic18, @sexrulescancersucks, and @hopeforcancer.

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new community members – @theanarchris, and @joanie.

We kindly request all new members to post an intro so that we all can know more about you 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our captain of Esophageal cancer squad- @melsarmy

We really thank her for being a wonderful part of community and choosing to help other fighters in their journey. So if you have any questions, then you can either post in the support group or directly reach out to her. She will be more than happy to help and guide you.

A wonderful community is built on the pillars of amazing people like our captains who accepted our invite to volunteer and help as many fighters as possible. We are honored and glad that they are now a part of our community 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members of Esophageal Cancer Squad –

@petermulville, @garyfrey, @johnadams, @bradsch, @concernedmom, and @ravivarma.

Kindly introduce yourselves to community members so that we can know each other in a more better way 🙂 ❤

Melsarmy
      melsarmy
      Participant

I’m so happy to be a part of this community. Support and love brings peace and we all need to find the peace as we travel this journey. 🌟❤️🌟

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.