fbpx

Introductions

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Gastric Cancer Introductions

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Cancer_bro cancer_bro 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member –

@jrc, @susanoakey, @nasil, @mae, @ttgut, @nursetina, and @kellyanne.

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member – @twin

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

@breyon, @malcolm, and @wchurley.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

@zohra, @lseiitbek, and @sissy.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members

@alan56 and @mary.

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

@sid, and @trevor.

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our Gastric Cancer squad captain – @linamiranda

Kindly, introduce yourself to other community members so that they can reach out to you when they are seeking support.

A wonderful community is built on the pillars of amazing people like our captains who accepted our invite to volunteer and help as many fighters as possible.

We are honored and glad that they are now a part of our community 🙂

Linamiranda
      linamiranda
      Participant

Hi Cancer-bro and the Castric Cancer Squad.

It is so important that patients, survivors and caregivers have a community to reach out to, ask questions, share stories and feel connected to others who know what they are going through.

I’m so excited to be squad captain and I can’t wait to start listening and sharing with others who need a little (or a lot) of support 🙂

Big hug

Lina

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

@melindak, @tom14911, and @hopeforcancer.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new community members – @pretzols2018, @gmassa13, and @eslancita.

We kindly request all new members to post an intro so that we all can know more about you 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members of Gastric cancer squad –

@jana, @debr, @missnewf, and @thampy.

Kindly introduce yourselves to community members so that we can know each other in a more better way 🙂 ❤

Ranebow
    ranebow
    Participant

Hi there,

My name is Rane. I’m a 45 year old male, originally from New Zealand, currently living in Melbourne, AustraliaMy cancer story starts at the beginning of 2015 when I was diagnosed with stomach cancer. It was a bit of a rollercoaster story, and at one point I was misdiagnosed and told that my cancer was inoperable and therefore incurable!

Fortunately this WAS a misdiagnosis, and the surgery was able to proceed. I had a total gastrectomy in October of 2015, and I have been cancer free since then. I genuinely feel that yoga and meditation (during and after the surgery and chemotherapy) helped me in my recovery, and I have recently opened a Yoga studio with my wife!

If you have any questions on what it’s like to live without a stomach, please let me know! I’d love to help.

I recently published a video on the 5 best things about not having a stomach. Please enjoy 😀

Missnewf
    missnewf
    Participant

Stomach Cancer Survivor given a three month death sentence 17 years ago.

What makes me very rare is they created a pouch from my intestines that acts like a stomach- which I believe is the reason why I have survived this long.

My personal quote:

“ always believe in miracles for I am proof that they do happen “

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members of Gastric Cancer Squad –

@alina-comanescu, @montireed, @kickstomachecancer, @jamescarbary, @harrry, @sunnytuan, @seunodegbami, @chris, @ranebow, @bradsch, @tac, and @nirsesai.

Kindly introduce yourselves to community members so that we can know each other in a more better way 🙂 ❤

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.