fbpx

Introductions

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Anal Cancer Introductions

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by YaARah yaarah 6 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author
    Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members – @tiger69 and @yaarah

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member –

@hghooka and @sofiagaensdorfer

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better

YaARah
      yaarah
      Participant

Hi, I am yaARah in Vermont( northeastern USA), going through chemotherapy for stage 2 ductal breast cancer, estrogen receptive. Oct 2018, my whole left breast was removed. I am BRCA2positive. I am divorced, live alone, and have 4 adult children who live 45 or more minutes away from me. Also, I have 9 grandchildren. Had to medically withdraw from college mid semester in 2018. This was very disappointing due to it was the last class to get a bachelor degree in professional studies, with concentration in psychology. I do not know how I ended up in Anal cancer due to I have breast cancer. (um) I am thankful for this site, and I hope that everyone is able to find something funny, something positive and something to fight for each day. I am taking thigns one step at a time, one day at a time. It is like being in labor.. one more push, one more breath… till mybe I am out the otehr side of the chemo. Chemo is every 3rd wk for 6 mos, began dec 2018. I will have radiation after that, then probable surgeries to prevent more cancer in the future.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members –

@marcthebarber, @sirceejay, and @rollnz

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members – @63lisa2014, @bonstance59, and @jentrylayne.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members – @melisaprita, @starbok, @girishsharma001, and @eddybrowns.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new community member – @michelej

We kindly request all new members to post an intro so that we all can know more about you 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new community member – @kaisarhamid
    We kindly request all new members to post an intro so that we all can know more about you 🙂

Dooneterry
    dooneterry
    Participant

Hi, I’m Sarah a 48 Mum of 3. I was diagnosed in March 2018 after having a small op to drain an abscess. The abscess turned out to be a tumour, I had T4 N3 M0 cancer and no real symptoms other than what I thought was a hemorrhoid. I went through the protocol 5.5 weeks of chemoradiotherapy. I have recently received the good news that my tumour has gone and I am in remission, NED. Right now just getting on with life while trying to make sense of the whole experience.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new community members – @crashleyy__, @jdec, @leila, @heathermarie, @tridd, @maria2, and @zimmer.

Jdec
      jdec
      Participant

Hi my name is Jeannine, I was dx 11/2016 3b. As of 05/2017 I am NED!

Maria2
    maria2
    Participant

Hello I am Maria. I’m an anal cancer survivor of 10 years. Thank you for welcoming me to the group.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new Anal cancer squad members –

@amna and @analcancersurvivor2011

Kindly introduce yourselves to community members so that we can know each other in a more better way 🙂 ❤

Just wanted to introduce myself,I’m Calvin Nokes and was diagnosed with anal cancer in 2009,so excited to have found you.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s meet our new Anal Cancer members –

@chinedujunior, @deniscastro, @victorofoegbu, @keith, @matthew, and @arizcalban.

Kindly introduce yourselves to community members so that we can know each other in a more better way 🙂 ❤

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s meet captain of our Anal Cancer Squad – @cancercentrelink. We really thank him for supporting other Anal cancer fighters in their journey. If you are an ovarian cancer fighter seeking support, then you can reach out to her and she will be more than happy to guide you.

A wonderful community is built on the pillars of amazing people like our captains who accepted our invite to volunteer and help as many fighters as possible. We are honored and glad that they are now a part of our community 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.