fbpx

Introductions

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Prostate Cancer Introductions

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Cancer_bro cancer_bro 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members: @tfunster and @rwhite2021

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Hello Community Members,

Today, we invite all of you to share how are you doing in your journey. Let’s keep a check on each other and support everyone who needs the help. We are a part of a wonderful community, so let’s make its use in a best possible manner. #helpothers #fightagainstcancer

@dennis, @1717burton, @spuddog, @umpire8911, @phawley, @cherryblossom, @sweet, @57ford, @gunney, @bjb, @xfire, @roroone, @auburnangel, @mdarrow, @mdarrow, @markdegutis, @patsheffler, @wesleyworf, @walls2, @akronswede, @bobf, @esoohoo, @winda, @coach_jeromecarey, @jmnieset, @lastfewdays, @deak123, @jesussurfer, @leopard, @jainpriyal, @paulmakavore, and @sam.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members

@spuddog and @1717burton

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member –

@57ford, @cherryblossom, @phawley, and @umpire8911.

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better

Umpire8911
      umpire8911
      Participant

I have met many New Brothers since I was diagnosed with Gleason 6 Prostate cancer in November 2006. On Active Surveillance since. I turn 72 this month and live in Tampa, Florida – Jim

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

@lesm55, @bjb, @neenama, and @gunney

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better

Xfire
    xfire
    Participant

Hey, cancer_bro, Thanks for the addition to your group. An e-mail popped up last week with your information so I thought I would give you a try. Here I am impress me!

Bjb
    bjb
    Participant

Having stage 4 and a very aggressive form of cancer, my husband is not dealing well with all the loss of function below. I just want to learn as much as I can, and help him through this horrible disease. I know he’s suppose to be past a cure, but I hope to be wrong!

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members

@wesleyworf, @patsheffler, @markdegutis, @mdarrow, @auburnangel, @roroone, @venurao, and @xfire.

Xfire
      xfire
      Participant

Xfire
      xfire

Hey, cancer_bro, Thanks for the addition to your group. An e-mail popped up last week with your information so I thought I would give you a try. Here I am impress me! 15 months post surgery I know there are guys in worse shape and guys in better shape too. Man do I have my days. I think I am on the up-swing but every now and then I feel the slide backwards. Happy New Year to all, Lets climb this hill together!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Xfire xfire.
    Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members – @esoohoo, @bobf, @akronswede, and @walls2.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members – @winda

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members – @clarkhagins

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member – @cockoffcancer.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

@leopard, @jesussurfer, @deak123, @lastfewdays, @jmnieset, and @coach_jeromecarey.

Deak123
    deak123
    Participant

Hey there all, Stage 4 with mets to lymphnods and lungs finished chemo and still on Lupron and casodex. Trying to stay positive but some days are harder then others. Losing a bunch of weight but not liking it. I have tried eating everything I can think of but just can’t manage to put weight back on(was never very skinny to begin with ).Any ideas on food that will help put the weight back on?

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member – @simon

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member – @jainpriyal

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member @paulmakavore to join our community of prostate cancer.

Kindly introduce yourselves to community members so that we can know each other in a more better way 🙂 ❤

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new members of Prostate Cancer Squad –

@stan_the_cancer_free_man, @terry, @oluseun, @hendmoustafa, and @sam.

Kindly introduce yourselves to community members so that we can know each other in a more better way 🙂 ❤

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.