fbpx

Introductions

Please   Login / Register   to post or reply on the squad.

Home Forums Pancreatic Cancer Introductions

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Cancer_bro cancer_bro 1 day, 20 hours ago.

• Author
    Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member –

@ravi1979, @conniesueboyle, @kacekace1, and @ancestor

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member- @deeann, @carolm, @susanmarie, @kazzaz, @lisapavy, @tadams, @risapup, and @nursetina.

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member- @abby

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member-

@eddybrowns, @equinox, and @starbok

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member @robyn.

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member – @juliarandana and @snjezanack

Kindly introduce yourself to other community members so that we can know each other better 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new member – @angieandmike97

Carolbob
    carolbob
    Participant

Hi cancerbros…I’m Carol in texas. I was informed mid July that i have a mass on the head of my pancreas. I had a bile duct stent placed to relieve blockage and pain, etc that led to the finding of panc cancer. I get chemo locally and have been to MD Anderson in Houston. I will have surgery there, God willing, when the time comes. I have have started chemo, folfirinox, second round tomorrow. My biggest challenge has been fatigue and nutrition/hydration. Pain and constipation were really bad the last two weeks but I think I’m over that hump now. With that improved, nutrition and hydration are improving. It has been a difficult road. I have good support at home but do not have connections with people currently undergoing treatment. It would be nice to connect with people who are going through the same things.

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome our new community members – @goodbyefrantz, @juliachong, @dmtiner, @erknox1, and @carolbob.

We kindly request all new members to post an intro so that we all can know more about you 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s welcome new members of Pancreatic cancer squad –

@don, @sgulati, @terrijoesmom, and @peanut.

Kindly introduce yourselves to community members so that we can know each other in a more better way 🙂 ❤

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

Let’s meet our new Pancreatic Cancer Squad members –

@alina-comanescu, @bradsch, @keritwig, @chirag, @patrick, @graham, @stevens, @stepho, and @timhyde.

Kindly introduce yourselves to community members so that we can know each other in a more better way 🙂 ❤

Chirag
      chirag
      Participant

Hii Guys!! I am Chirag from India. I recently underwent whippe’s surgery for head of the pancreas. Fortunately, The thrombosis in my right leg veins has resolved. Would like to know more about you guys 🙂

Cancer_bro
    cancer_bro
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.