Welcome to our Head and Neck Cancer Forum and Support Group
CancerBro Head and Neck cancer forum is an online discussion and social media platform for people dealing with various types of head and neck cancers. Join our support group to share your feelings, experiences, or ask any questions related to your cancer diagnosis, staging, and treatment.
We are constantly working to spread head and neck cancer awareness on our social media channels as it is more important than ever. Our team of doctors and medical writers have written information articles on various types of head and neck cancer so that our community members can get all they information and support they need at one place.
About Head and Neck Cancer
Head and Neck Cancer is a group of cancer that can start in the mouth, throat, salivary gland, nose, larynx, or sinuses. According to American Cancer Society, in 2019 there will be approximately 65,410 new cases of head and neck cancer.
Type of head and neck cancer:
- Laryngeal cancer: In this type of head and neck cancer, malignant cancer cells are formed in the tissues of the larynx.
- Hypopharyngeal cancer: In this cancer, malignant cells are formed in the region where larynx and esophagus - hyphopharynx.
- Nasal Cavity and paranasal sinus cancer: In this type of head and neck cancer, malignant cancer cells are formed in the nasal cavity and paranasal sinus region.
- Nasopharyngeal cancer: In this disease, cancerous cells are formed in the nasopharynx tissues.
- Oral and oropharyngeal cancer: In this type of head and neck cancer, malignant cells starts developing in the oropharynx tissues.
- Salivary gland tumor cancer: In this type of head and neck cancer, malignant cells are formed in the tissues of salivary gland.
- If you are new to the community, then please introduce yourself to other members. In the Introduction post - you can share about your diagnosis, any experience or story, and what you expect from the support group.
- If you want to stay anonymous, then please do not share any personal information anywhere in the website. You can read more about your privacy controls here.
- Be kind to others and any use of foul or abusive language is strictly prohibited.
- Do not spam the community with self promotional posts.
- Do not spam other community members with excessive friend requests and personal messages.
- Do not consider any information in the forum as medical opinion.
Read other community guidelines and terms and conditions here.