Encouragement is a positive feeling which every cancer patient needs in their journey. Sometimes, you might feel lost and blame yourself for everything that this disease is causing in your life. But this is not the truth as you are not alone fighting this disease. Many others who have defeated cancer and came out as winners showcasing that there is life beyond this disease.
Here we have compiled a list of 50 best cancer quotes of encouragement which will give the much-needed dost of motivation and pump your body with adrenaline to live your life to the fullest.
You might want to gain more information on cancer and its treatment, information on various side effects of cancer and it’s treatment and survivor stories of hope and motivation.
Don’t forget to have a look at our website resources that may be helpful for you.
- Information about various types of cancers
- Cancer Drugs
- Lifestyle Changes
- Side Effects of cancer and it’s treatment
- Survivor Stories of hope and motivation
50 best cancer quotes of encouragement
1. “The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.”- C. C. Scott
2. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”- Theodore Roosevelt
3. “We have two options, Medically and Emotionally, Give up or Fight like hell”. -Lance Armstrong
4. “Be strong, You never know who you’re inspiring.”
5. “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”- Hunter S. Thompson
6. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at a time of challenge and controversy.”-Martin Luther King Jr.
7. “Don’t look back. You’re not going that way.”
8. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”-Winston Churchill
9. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”- Olivia Pexman
10. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”-Michelle Obama
11. “The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.”-Albert Einstein
12. “A HERO is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.”- Christopher Reeve
13. “A strong person is not the one who doesn’t cry. A strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again.”
14. “Do not take permanent decisions based off of temporary feelings.”- Brandi Benson
15. “We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.”-Winston Churchill
16. “Let your faith be bigger than your fear.”
17. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”- Kenji Miyazawa
18. “You were given this life because you are Strong Enough to live it.”
19. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”- Arthur Ashe
20. “Shout, Scream and cry but whatever you do Never give up!.”
21. “TAKE RISKS: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose you will be wise.”
22. “Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.
23. “Don’t lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out.”
24. “The wish for healing has always been half of health.”-Lucius Annaeus Seneca
25. “Here is the world Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don’t be afraid.”-Frederick Buechner
26. Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
27. “Life is so much brighter when we focus on what truly matters.”
28. “Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul.” – Jim Valvano
29. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.”-Cayla Mills
30. “The worst thing in your life may contain the seeds of the best.”-Joe Kogel
31. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.”- Christopher Reeve
32. “Be a tough-minded optimist.”-Frosty Westering
33. “Scars are tattoos with better stories.”
34. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
– Leslie Medley-Russell
35.”Being positive is the best medicine you can take.”- Maggie Howard
36. “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
37.”At any given moment you have the power to say this is NOT how the story is going to end.”
38.“Cancer is only a chapter in your life, not the whole story.”
39.“Faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains.”
40.”You’re a warrior, and warriors don’t quit!”
41.”The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.”
42.“Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.” – Elisabeth Elliot
43.“Take one day at a time. Today, after all, is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”– Billy Graham
44.“You can be a victim of cancer or a survivor of cancer. It’s a mindset.” – Dave Pelzer
45.”Your illness does not define you. Your strength and courage does.”
46.”Cancer is life altering, but not defining.”
47. ”You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.”
48. “ To be brave is to cry but still to fight on.”- Juli Round
49. “All we’ve got is hope, and we hang on to that every single day.” – Caleb scott (brain cancer survivor)
50. “Die with memories, not dreams” – Rob Guarino (nasal sinus carcinoma survivor)
With this, we sum our list of the best 50 cancer quotes of encouragement. We hope this will give you much required daily dose of inspiration to punch cancer on the nose. Also, please share your experiences and favorite quotes in the comments section below to share it with other cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.