Following are some common brain cancer symptoms, which may help in early diagnosis if attended appropriately:
- Headache that gets worse over time
- Problem in balance and coordination
- Problem with vision, speech, swallowing, or hearing
- Weakness in body parts
- Confusion, mood or behavioral change
- Loss of appetite
- Problem with bowel or bladder
Besides above listed common symptoms, few other systems may appear depending upon the type of CNS cancers/tumors and site of disease.
Join our community of fighters and survivors, motivate and uplift each other to fight cancer together.