9 Harmful effects of processed foods
1. Processed foods are one of the major cause of metabolic disorders.
2. Kidney problems and rapid aging
3. Weak Bones
4. Processed foods are responsible for the inflammation
5. Digestive Problems-because when foods are processed, natural fibers, vitamins, and nutrients are stripped off.
6. Makes you tired with low energy levels.
7. Processed foods contain genetically-modified organisms, linked to infertility.
8. Preservatives, artificial colors, and flavors can cause allergic reactions
9. Consuming processed food means consuming harmful chemicals. This can cause cancer in the long-term.
Join our community of fighters and survivors, motivate and uplift each other to fight cancer together.