In 2019, 1,762,450 new cancer cases are projected to occur in the United States. Cancer has an impact on the society in the United States and has grown to be a biggest challenge for cancer research and treatment centers. There are many world’s largest and best cancer hospitals in United States to cope up with the growing cases of cancer diagnosis and provide quality healthcare services.
You might want to gain more information on cancer and its treatment, information on various side effects of cancer and it’s treatment and survivor stories of hope and motivation.
Don’t forget to have a look at our website resources that may be helpful for you.
- Information about various types of cancers
- Cancer Drugs
- Lifestyle Changes
- Side Effects of cancer and it’s treatment
- Survivor Stories of hope and motivation
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is one of the three original comprehensive cancer center in the United States.
- Ranked #1 in cancer care by US News and World report.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center is one of the best cancer hospitals in US also known for its groundbreaking research programs.
- Dedicated cancer prevention center – Lyda Hill Cancer Prevention Center.
- Expert care provided by highly experienced cancer specialists and physicians.
- One of the largest cancer centers in the world.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center provides advanced cancer treatment for most type of common and rare cancers.
Address: 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030, United States
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is another one of the best cancer hospitals in US (United States) with specially designed inpatient and outpatient care for adults and children.
- The hospital have 28 state of the art operation theaters.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center also provide latest clinical trial services.
- The Cancer Center also offer latest cancer treatment services including:
- Targeted Therapy
- Personalized Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- State of the art diagnostic facilities and latest cutting edge equipment to perform high precision surgeries.
Address: 1275 York Avenue New York NY 10065
Johns Hopkins Hospital
- John Hopkins is another best cancer hospitals in United States located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- It is a teaching hospital and biomedical research facility of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- Ranked #1 hospital in the United States for consecutive 21 years (1991-2011) by US News & World Report.
- Latest cutting edge equipment to diagnose cancer accurately.
- Modern and innovative cancer treatment methods to maximize patients outcome.
Address: 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD 21287, United States
- Mayo Clinic is another one of the best cancer hospitals in US and employs more than 4,500 physicians and scientists.
- Integrated medical center dedicated to providing comprehensive diagnosis.
- Mayo Clinic owns 3 hospital campuses in Rochester:
- 794-bed Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- 1,265-bed Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- 148-bed Mayo Eugenio Litta Children’s Hospital (part of the Saint Marys Campus)
- Designated as Comprehensive Cancer Center by National Cancer Institute (NCI).
- Advanced cancer treatment services offered at Mayo Clinic:
- Clinical Trials
- Biological Therapy for Cancer.
- Robotic Surgery
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Proton Therapy
- Palliative Care.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
Address: 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, United States
- The Cleveland Clinic is another one of the best cancer hospitals in US which is owned and operated by the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
- Cleveland Clinic is consistently ranked as one of the best hospitals in the United States.
- Cleveland Clinic’s main campus consists of 60 buildings on 170 acres (69 ha).
- Modern cancer treatment methods are available.
- Latest cutting edge equipment for diagnosing various types of cancer.
Location: 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, United States
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute is an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida.
- Ranked #8 cancer hospital in the United States by US News & World Report.
- Provide latest clinical trial services to cancer patients.
- Genetic counselling.
- Moffitt Cancer Center treats following cancer types – Colon cancer, osteosarcoma, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, brain tumor, etc.
Address: Moffitt Cancer Center, 12902 USF Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital is third oldest general hospital in the United States with capacity of 999 beds.
- Currently, ranked as the #2 best hospital in the United States by US News & World Report and #6 in the world by Newsweek.
- Actively maintains the research program in the field of cancer treatment.
- Psychological support to people affected by cancer.
- Provides access to latest clinical trials.
- Multidisciplinary cancer patient care – Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
Location: 55 Fruit Street, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside
- UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside is a 520-bed tertiary care hospital serving the residents of Pittsburgh and the tri-state area since 1866.
- Specialty healthcare services offered at UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside:
- Heart and vascular medicine
- Earned Magnet® status from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Highly skilled medical staff.
- State of the art clinical services.
Address: 5230 Centre Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is a NCI designated Comprehensive Cancer Center in the United States.
- Specialised treatment centers focused on specific cancer types.
- Innovative clinical trials provided to cancer patients.
- Adult treatment Centers:
- Childhood Treatment Centers:
- Brain Tumor center.
- Blood Disorders Center.
- Stem Cell Transplant Center.
- Hematologic Malignancy Center.
- Solid Tumor Center.
Address: 450 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215.
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwstern Memorial Hospital is another one of the best cancer hospitals in US located in the heart of downtown Chicago with physicans, surgeons, and caregivers.
- The hospital have also earned Magnet® recognition.
- The downtown medical campus includes Prentice Women’s Hospital, the Feinberg Pavilion, the Galter Pavilion, the Olson Pavilion, the Arkes Family Pavilion, Lavin Family Pavilion.
- State of the art facilities for diagnosing and treating cancer.
- Cancer genetics and counselling.
- Emotional and psychological support to cancer patients and caregivers.
Address: 251 E Huron St, Chicago, IL 60611, United States